Are you searching for a quality receiving blanket at a great value, then look no further than the Wrap Me Up receiving blanket by Carter’s. The Wrap Me Up is available in packs of 4 and offers numerous design patterns and colors. I’m sure all parents could find at least one pattern from the 20 available that their newborn baby will love.
The benefits and drawbacks of the Crater’s Wrap Me Up Receiving blankets are
- Affordable 4 pack (currently listed on Amazon for $11.49)
- Ample size 30×40 to swaddle your newborn
- Quality fabric that is soft after multiple washing
- Helps keep your newborn warm with the 100% cotton flannel
- Multiple vibrant colors and animal & floral patterns to select from
- Multi-functional blanket after babies outgrow swaddling
- Pills (small beads) will build up after washing and drying
- Select patterns & colors will tend to fade after multiple washings
- Rectangle shape and not a square, may cause swaddling difficulty for some parents
Overall Carter’s swaddle blanket is a great choice for parents looking for quality swaddle blankets at reasonable prices. These blankets will help keep your newborn warm and sleeping soundly through the early months.
Notes from the Manufacturer
Keep your baby nice and warm and cozy with Carter’s Wrap-Me-Up Receiving Blankets 4-Pack. The blankets are made of 100% cotton flannel for plush comfort and a cozy feel. This package includes 4 different designs that coordinate well together. The sage blanket is adorned with a checkered floral pattern, the light brown blanket features white dots, the white blanket is decorated with geo sage and brown circles and the last blanket offers a classic look with sage and brown stripes. Each blanket measures 30″ x 40″ so you can easily wrap up your tot whether you’re taking baby on a play-date or just settling your little one down for a nap. The fabrics are machine washable and dryable for easy cleaning and care.